The 2011-2012 Lame Duck Michigan Environmental Scorecard is the most recent edition of our accountability tool for the legislative branch, and it is available here.
The 2011-2012 Lame Duck Michigan Environmental Scorecard tracks state legislators on votes concerning Michigan's land, air, and water.
Download the 2011 - 2012 Lame Duck corecard.pdf to find out how your legislator voted! > 2011-2012 Lame Duck Scorecard.pdf
To learn how your legislators voted on this session's bills previous to Lame Duck, use our online Scorecard below.
Or you can download the 2011-2012 Scorecard. >2011-2012 Scorecard.pdf
Search the Scorecard Online
Please note: In Michigan, you are only represented in Lansing by one representative and one senator. In some cases, your zip code may overlap with another district. If your search result provides you with more than one representative and/or senator, or if you are not sure who represents you, please use the links below to find your legislator. Once you find your legislator, return to our site and search by legislator name to see how they voted on conservation and environmental protection.
- Download 2011-2012 Michigan LCV Lame Duck Scorecard.pdf
- Download 2011-2012 Michigan LCV Scorecard pdf
- Download 2009-2010 Michigan LCV Scorecard pdf
- Download 2007-2008 Michigan LCV Scorecard pdf
- Download 2005-2006 Michigan LCV Scorecard pdf
- Download 2003-2004 Michigan LCV Scorecard pdf
- Download 2001-2002 Michigan LCV Scorecard pdf
- Download 1999-2000 Michigan LCV Scorecard.pdf